ZOE cement features a reinforcing polymer incorporated into the powder.
This gives the cement the strength to resist condensation forces and to ensure adequate life when used as a temporary filling. By incorporating the reinforcing agent in the powder instead of the liquid, the mixing properties are excellent. Although the cement is reinforced, it can be easily removed when used in a temporary situation.
• Temporary filling material.
• Intermediate filling material.
• Base or lining under restorative materials (amalgam, silicate, silicophosphate, glass ionomer).
• For sealing the coronal portion of teeth undergoing endodontic treatment.
• Excellent mixing properties
• Shows clearly under x-ray.
• Long term temporary restorative.
• Intermediate solution
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date. Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.