Zinc Polycarboxylate Cement
This cement builds on the proven performance of Zinc Polycarboxylate Cements. In addition to the excellent biocompatibility inherent in such cements it has enhanced mechanical strength and erosion resistance due to the addition of sodium fluoride.
• Cementation of crowns and bridges.
• Cementation of inlays and onlays.
• Orthodontic cementation of bands and brackets.
• Base or lining material under composite, amalgam or glass ionomer.
• Temporary filling material.
• Prevention of secondary caries
• Reduce surgery time.
• Minimal puplal reaction
• Shows clearly under x-ray.
• Adhesive to enamel, dentine and non precious metals.
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date. Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.