Zinc Phosphate Cement
Zinc Phosphate Cement which has universal usage for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc Phosphate Cement offers an extremely accurate fit, with good isolation and very high mechanical strength.
• Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, ortho, intra oral splints.
• Cavity lining under amalgam, composite silicate rest. Material. Temporary rest.
• Cement build up.
• Long record of clinical success .
• High compressive strength.
• Acceptably low film thickness.
• May be used as a lining under composite material .
• Two consistencies
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date. Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.