Tempfil G Plus is a chemically hardening, radio-opaque,pink filing material containing flouride and is used for temporary filling of dental cavities.
• Temporary filling of class I and II cavities.
• Temporary sealing in endodontics.
Application of Tempfil G Plus:
• Moisten the cavity with a water spray.
• Take up prepared Tempfil G Plus form the pad using a spatula or an instrument and apply into the cavity.
• Condense Tempfil G Plus into the cavity using a condenser and adapt to the cavity walls by gently condensing.
• Remove occlusal contact points with a scaler.
• It is advisable not to fill very deep cavities up to the base of the cavity, so that Tempfil G Plus can be removed more easily from the cavity
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.