Root Canal Oburation Cement
Root Canal Obsturation Cement is Permanent Root Canal Sealant with Dexamethasone, thymol iodide & Hydrocortisone Acetate ,Antibacterial, non inflammatory sealant for filling dental root canals with extended working time and long setting time.
• Root canal sealing using gutta percha points
• Root canal sealing without using gutta percha points
• Root canal filling for infected root canals
• Zinc-oxide eugenol-based non iodoform root canal sealer compatible with all endodontic obturation techniques.
• Radiopaque for easy follow up.
• Dimensionally stable and non-resorbable for durable obturation.
• Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce post-operative flare ups.
• Conventional powder liquid presentation to adjust the cement viscosity to the obturation technique.
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date. Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.