EDTA Gel containing 19% EDTA with 10% carbamide peroxide for chemical and mechanical cleansing in root canal preparation.
• For chemical – mechanical preparation of root canals.
• Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
• Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
• A gel like consistency that clings to files, making placement in the canal easier and more convenient
• Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
• 19% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
• Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
• 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
• Disposable syringe tips which eliminate cross-contamination by dispensing a clean, single dose.
• Makes shaping more efficient.Syringe for direct application.
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.