Cavipal is formulated without chloroform, unlike other products on the market. It is used to form a barrier to protect exposed dentin and reduce fluid leakage around the tooth restoration interface.
• Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer
• Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine
• Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites
• Effective in the prevention of tooth decay when used in conjunction with a comprehensive oral hygiene program
• Helps relieve tooth sensitivity when applied to exposed roots
• Technique Sensitivity
• Prevention of root decay in older patients who experience difficulty in cleaning their teeth
• Insulates exposed dentine
• Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth
• Fluoride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration
• Fluoride alleviates thermal sensitivity
• Needs no thinners
• Compatible with all amalgams, cements and composites
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.