Cal. Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
Calcium Hydroxide Paste containing iodoform used as a temporary or permanent root canal filling material after pulpectomy. This paste is packaged in a convenient syringe to eliminate messy mixing
• For indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy
• Apexifications and hard tissue formations
• Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canals
• Treatment of root resorption
• Perfect cavity liner under all filling material
• Acid protection when applying etch technique.
• Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
• Premixed paste
• Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal
• Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination
Storage and Shelf-life
• Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date.
No person is authorized to provide any information which deviates from the information provided in this instruction sheet.
Shivam Industries warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for user’s application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy Shivam Industries shall be repair or replacement of the product.